Troubleshooting Online Course Access
Please see these common questions and answers for any trouble accessing the course. If you need further help, there is a contact form at the bottom of this page to reach our technical team directly. We’ll help!
- The links below will explain how to clear the cache on the device you’re using:
- Close the browser.
- Reopen the browser and try what you were attempting again.
If the issue persists, it could be a conflict with a plugin or extension in your browser. Many ad-blockers will stop code from running properly, this can be worked around by using your browser in “Private Mode” or “Incognito”.
- The links below will explain how to launch a browser in Private Mode
- Private Browsing (Firefox)
- Browse in private with Incognito mode (Chrome desktop and Android)
- Browse InPrivate in Microsoft Edge
- Browse privately (Safari)
- Turn Private Browsing on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- If you are successful with the login attempt while in Private Mode, then the issue is most likely an installed Ad Blocker. Most Ad Blockers provide a method to whitelist or otherwise allow specific sites to bypass the security of the plugin, which should be in the Settings or Preferences of the Ad Blocker.
If you’re still having trouble, fill out that handy form below and we will help you directly.
Also, you can try again in an hour, as the site will be forgiving and start to listen to your computer again after that cool-down period.
NORD is synced with the Ancestral Medicine site in such a way that when you are logged into to the online course, simply clicking on the Community, NORD Group, or Forum links in the main menu should get you directly into the NORD and sign you up for the private group, or get you in there if you’re already a member.
If that isn’t happening, try this:
1. Do the steps above to clear the cache in your browser and then re-login to the online course.
2. Try clicking on any of those links (Community, Forum, or NORD Group in the main menu).
3. If that doesn’t work, go ahead and fill out the form below and we will get you manually logged into NORD and it shouldn’t be a problem in the future.
Try clearing the cache in your browser (instructions above) and giving it another shot first. If that doesn’t work, please feel free to submit the form below and we’ll help you out. We can always do whatever is needed to make sure you can get in the course.