Thanks for taking the time to read through these terms and conditions. Agreement to these terms and conditions precludes participation in Ancestral Medicine offerings. We really care, so please reach out if you have any questions.
Any information you share will only be used for internal purposes as required for online ordering. Folks who attend trainings, online classes, or who explicitly ask for more info will be added to our monthly newsletter as this is how we keep in touch. Your email will never be shared and you can always easily unsubscribe.
Life happens, plans sometimes change, we understand. Here is the cancellation/refund policy for both in-person and online offerings:
– If you cancel up until 10 days before start date, we will issue a full refund minus a $25 administrative fee. All administrative fees are in United States Dollars.
– If you cancel within 10 days before the start date, we will issue a 50% refund minus a $25 administrative fee.
– No refunds will be issued after the event start date.
– 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for online courses only: If you are not satisfied with the course after completing at least one lesson, we will issue a full refund. We will only honor refund requests within 30 days after the start date of the course. You have lifelong access to course content, so if your plans change and you do not have bandwidth for the course once it starts, you still have the full value of course content perpetually. We do not offer refunds past 30 days after the course start date.
– If you are on a payment plan, you have committed to continue paying until your payment agreement has been met. Refunds follow above policies. For online courses, if you cancel payments before your payment agreement has been met, you will be disenrolled. For in-person events, if you cancel payments after an event, you will be excluded from further Ancestral Medicine offerings and you be contributing to an eventual decision to stop offering payment plans.
– If Ancestral Medicine cancels an event (due to inclement weather or another reason), refund in full of fees paid to Ancestral Medicine will be issued. If an event is rescheduled, registration will be held and full refund or credit will be issued if not feasible to attend new dates.
I understand that participating in Ancestral Medicine offerings can catalyze change and that I am responsible for my well-being, including receiving support from health-care providers if necessary. By registering in Ancestral Medicine Inc. courses, programs and events, I agree to these terms and conditions, and waive Ancestral Medicine Inc., its staff and founder Daniel Foor, as well as venues hosting events of all claims and liabilities that may arise from my participation during, or as a result of, engaging in this work.
Specific to In-Person Events
For three-day intensives, attendance is mandatory on the first day to be able to continue, and full participation (all three days) is expected. This is important for ritual safety and the coherence of the vessel and the work.